Cascades Humane Society’s Paw Playground is Jackson’s only off-leash dog park. Open from dawn to dusk, it is the perfect place to bring your dog for playtime. Paw Playground is free, and located right next to CHS at 1515 Carmen Drive, Jackson.
Park Rules for Public Use
- Please fill out a Membership Agreement before using the park.
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older at all times, except for CHS youth volunteers. Limit of two dogs per adult.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or exiting the playground. Owners should remain within the fenced area at all times with their leash.
- Always clean up after your dog. Bags and trash cans are provided. If holes are dug, please fill them in.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries they may cause.
- Dogs must have a current license and be up-to-date on vaccinations. No dogs under four months of age are allowed in the park as dogs under four months are not yet protected by all necessary vaccinations.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited. Spayed or neutered animals are recommended.
- If you bring children to the Paw Playground, supervise them closely.
- Always keep your eye on your dog, mischief can happen quickly. If your dog becomes unruly or plays rough, please use the “TIME OUT AREA”, or leash him and leave immediately. Cooperation between dog owners is essential.
- No smoking or people food allowed inside the fenced in area.
- Cascades Humane Society reserves the right to ban any animal or person for the safety of those using the park.
- Remember, everyone’s dog is as precious to them as your dog is to you. Please be considerate.
Thank you to the anonymous dog lover who donated the funds
to create the Paw Playground!